We hope you and your family are in good health and we look forward to resuming your dental care. During our temporary closure, we have been floored with so much positive feedback and your flexibility in moving appointments. Thank you!
Dr. Jordan and Dr. LaForte and our team have carefully considered how to reopen our office to keep everyone safe. While our dental office adheres to OSHA standards and guidelines for infection control, we have implemented additional precautions to minimize the risk to each patient.
Our office has always followed strict infection control and safety guidelines set forth by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the American Dental Association (ADA). Considering the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we will be taking additional measures for your safety and ours.
Our new check in procedures:
- Upon arrival, please call (256-830-2095) or text (256-448-4755) to check-in. Remain in your car, and a staff member will come out to greet you, ask screening questions and take your temperature As you enter the office, please use the provided hand sanitizer.
- Our reception room is closed, and we will no longer offer magazines and other shared items that are difficult to disinfect.
- We will manage appointments in a manner to allow for social distancing between patients. Please be prepared for slightly delayed or longer appointments times.
- We will be wearing additional or enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE) for certain procedures.
- We will be screening all staff members prior to seeing patients each day.
We are honored to take care of you and your family’s oral health. Thank you for trusting us in taking care of you! We are a small business that depends on your patronage. Please let us know how we can help you. Happy oral health!
Dr. Adam B. Jordan,
Dr. Courtney E. LaForte
Comprehensive dental treatment for patients of all ages.
Prevention is the best medicine, so a routine of regular checkups and daily dental care can save you from many problems down the road.
Monrovia Family Dentistry is completly committed to your dental health. We’re here for your routine visits and to provide coaching for daily care. Should you need additional care, we offer a complete range of services for patients of all ages. Our entire staff is ready to make every visit a comfortable and positive one for you and your entire family.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us either by phone 256-830-2095, email: email@example.com or click on the button below.
WHAT OUR PATIENTS SAY:
Excellent experience! ~ J.G.
I always have a very positive experience here. Mary was professional, but personable. I enjoyed talking to her and she did a very good job. Dr. Jordan is always nice and friendly. I no longer have a fear of going to the dentist. ~ Anna S.